Monday, March 9, 2009

how very mellow

It occurs to me that I might be hitting my tipping point when it comes to yoga. Since starting three weeks ago, I just practiced three days in a row. Previously, I practiced every other day, and sometimes less than that.

So what got into me? Well, something in my body said "let's do yoga again!" rather than hop on my exercise bike or be a couch potato. My body wanted to be stretched, and I wasn't going to say no.

Today's practice went by very quickly. I was better able to follow the instructions and focus more on my breathing than ever before. A part of me thinks that I need to switch my DVDs more often, as I've done the same one for the last six sessions. I think I'll go back to Molly Fox tomorrow (!!!) and see how that feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment